Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shipshe Fun!

On Mon., June 27th, 2011, my mom came over to visit for the day. Instead of staying we decided to jaunt on over to Shipshewana! Not sure why she drove becuz usually I drive us around since it's easier w/the boys' car seats in place. I guess that's what happens when you post something 8 months later, the details get all fuzzy or even forgotten!
Anyway, here are my cute boys in Grandma's car, all ready to go!
I just love how Jaydon's feet are crossed in the 2nd picture!
Ok, I have NEVER had a Rise 'n Roll donut, but keep hearing about how good they are. But my mom has had them & she isn't even from around here! So we decided to stop & check this place out. Oh.My.Goodness. They are definitely something to rave about! Such ooey gooey yumminess!
If you are a parent of a young child(ren), you know that whenever you go to Shipshe you end up @ Davis Mercantile. And if you end up @ Davis Mercantile, you end up on 3rd floor @ the carousel ride!
And then if have been to the carousel, you know you'll end up going down the hallway a bit to enter the world of children fun @ The Red Wagon store, especially if you have a Thomas the train fan! I looked @ this picture & was wondering "hmm...where is Jaydon?" And then I remembered he was taking his nap in the stroller & Grandma was pushing him around.
Jaydon woke up in time to try out this huge gliding swing. It's so comfy & wonderful & I wish we could have one every time I sit on it.
Thanx, Mom, for going with us to have some Shipshe Fun! We had a ton of fun with you, like usual!

This is the last picture I took of the day & I just had to post it!

1 comment:

Joleen said...

My sweet Jewel with her adorable boys! :)