May 27th, 2011 was our 11th Anniversary! While my wonderful hubby worked, we went to the University Park Mall w/my mom! Someone's gotta have fun while the other is working, right? :)
You know how there are certain things that you always do whenever you go to something? Well every time we go to the U.P. Mall, we always have to go to Barnes & Noble...not necessarily to look @ books but to...play on the train table of course!
Jaydon napped when he was suppose to.
We went to a new restaurant in the mall called Flat Top Grill! It's a Create Your Own Stir Fry!
I figured Braylon wouldn't go crazy over a bowl of stir fry so I got him a cheese quesadilla. He seems happy w/it! Grandma w/her grandsons.
Another thing that Braylon always has to do when he's @ the U.P. Mall (which we don't always since it costs $6) is do the jumping thing!
This time we did play in the play land for Jaydon's sake.
AND we always have to ride the train that goes around the mall!
Whenever I go to Mishawaka, I always have to end my outing w/a stop @ Krispy Kreme! They have THE BEST donuts EVER!
Not sure if you remember from a couple of yrs. ago, I wrote about our anniversary & how we do our gifts. Well, I'll remind you...we follow this chart that I found where it lists Traditional (we each get a gift for each other) & Modern (together we get one gift). For the 11th anniversary on the Traditional list it said Steel. My lovely Ben is hard to buy for so I went the simple way, but creative, I must say...I gave him a gift certificate that said "go buy a STEEL vice grip (or whatever tool you find that you want!). And this is what I got him! I mean he got for himself.
And this is what Ben got me:
I have been wanting this wheeled cart for a long time now & have had extreme difficulties finding what I want! He finally found it & got it for me as a surprise! Now I can go shopping in style @ the Children's Resale that I participate in 2x a yr.! For the Modern list it said Matching Shirts. We are planning to go on a Music Boat cruise in Nov. 2011 so we got matching Music Boat cruise shirts.
This is the only picture I got of Ben on our 11th anniversary day! Jaydon is napping, in case you were wondering why he wasn't in the picture.
Ben & I ate at a new restaurant called Sauk Trail on 17. I only remembered to take a picture of my salad & dessert. Forgot to take a picture of our meal. Even of my wonderful hubby of 11 yrs.!
Happy 11th Anniversary, my sweet love! Can't wait to celebrate many more 11 yrs.!






1 comment:
Happy anniversary...now it's almost 12 years!
Post a Comment