Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My 5th Mother's Day but 1st one with Jaydon!

Happy Mother's Day (5.8.11) to me! I've got the best boys ever! Yup, I had to match them! :) I thank God everyday for allowing me to be their Mother!
Ben got me these picture frames & they are personalized w/"Dad", "Braylon", "Jaydon", & "Mom."
Aren't they so cute?
Getting Jaydon ready for church!
An after church picture!
Ben grilled me a yummalicious lunch!
My 2 boys I love soooo much!
Napping w/Braylon! Yeah for naps!
Playing a game which I LOVE to do!
Feeding my sweet baby!
We rode bikes to Oxbow Park!
Fun w/my sons & hon!
Have I mentioned that I just LOVE these boys?!
On our way home to play some outside.
I had a great Mother's Day & can't wait to spend many more with you, Braylon & Jaydon (and Ben)!

1 comment:

Joleen said...

Mommy and her boys...Nothing like mother/son time!