Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Playing Office

One day when Braylon was hanging out with his Cousins Ellie & Ezra Troyer (in April 2011), they made up this game called "Office." They set up a table/desk with TV trays. Gather any type of writing paper & writing utensils. They have to have phones (play phones, old cells phones, or old phones that aren't working anymore)! Customers come to buy tickets to travel anywhere! You have to state your name, where you want to go, and how you would like to get there (airplane, bus, train, etc.). They call each other on the phone & they write up your tickets. It's a pretty cool creative game they came up with. Braylon loves it! He even plays it @ home. To this day, 10 months later, Braylon still loves to play this! In fact, this morning when he left for Kindergarten, he said "Mom, when I come home from school, you are going to turn into an office worker. And so am I."
Well, I guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon!

No comments: