Here's the BEST Father for my boys!
Ben opening his gifts. Braylon was so excited to give Ben this Alvin Chipmunk stuff animal!
I was so excited to give Ben this gift: a "2 Reasons I Love Being A Dad: Braylon & Jaydon" T-Shirt
Ben's brother Rick & family attend Grace Community Church & have a special outdoor service on Father's Day. So we went there for church. Doesn't it look like Jaydon is praising Jesus?! And if you look in the lower rt. corner you can see people smiling & thinking he's so adorable! :)
We ate lunch there.
We don't normally have a huge dinner for supper but since it was Father's Day I grilled Ben a dinner! This is pretty special becuz Ben is usually the griller. In fact, I believe this was my 2nd time grilling...the 1st time it was hotdogs...but I decided to try steak this time! For my special guy!
Thanks for being the BEST father ever to our boys!






1 comment:
Awww...love the pictures. Hi Ben!
Post a Comment