Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pictures, Pictures, & More Pictures!

Well now that my boys have turned another yr. it's time to document that w/official pictures! I have to laugh when I think back to all of Braylon's yearly pictures...I haven't used the same photographer/company! 1st yr. I used Olan Mills in Meijer, 2nd yr. Rachel Scroggins, a friend of mine recommended her, 3rd yr. Portrait Innovations in Mishawaka, & 4th yr. Darcy Holsopple, a friend of mine from MOTTTs. Well recently my friend Jen Shenk from church started up her photography business so I scheduled a date with her on 6/22/11 & we went to her house. And here is what we got:
Jaydon's 1 yr. pics!
Braylon's 5 yr. pics!!!!!
The brothers together!

It was a hard choice but these are the 3 that we chose to get printed off & gave to our family & friends!
If you like what you see, check out her website. And check out her Facebook page & "Like" it!

No comments: