Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daddy's Shirt x2

I read this idea somewhere & love it! When Braylon turns another yr. we have him try on Ben's shirt so we can compare each yr. how he's growing into it!
Braylon = 5 yrs. old!!!!!
Braylon = 4 yrs. old!!!!
Braylon = 3 yrs. old!!!
Braylon = 2 yrs. old!!
And of course, now that we have Jaydon, we have to do the same for him! And of course, you know I like to compare what we did for Braylon to Jaydon. And no, I am not always comparing the boys! Just in certain areas! :)
Jaydon & Braylon
Ok, I've just noticed that Ben has a white shirt on every picture! :)

1 comment:

Joleen said...

I love this. Such a neat idea!