Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easter 2011

April 21st, I dropped Braylon off @ preschool & when I picked him up, this is who hopped into my car:
Easter goodie bag from preschool!
After Jaydon's morning nap, we went to Ben's work to bring him some Easter goodies!
My 2 adorable Easter bunnies! Ben is adorable too but he's not wearing the bunny ears!
On Easter Day (4.24.11), I dressed my boys alike! And I like! This is Jaydon's 1st Easter!
Some family pics! We had Easter @ Ben's parents house this yr.
When we got home, I gave the boys their Easter goody basket! I saw this Dinosaur made up basket @ Meijer & just HAD to get it for Braylon!
Now, if I get one for Braylon, I need to get one for Jaydon. I saw this basket w/a cute frog ball in it.
Here's my last picture of Jaydon on his 1st Easter! Getting ready for bed. What a ham he is!

No comments: