Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Little Brother, Big Brother
On May 10th, 2011, I took this adorable picture of my adorable boys! Little Brother is such a copy cat! Has to do what Big Brother is doing!
2 comments:
Joleen
said...
I remember those days. My boys all had lawnmowers similar to that - some would blow bubbles. They would 'mow the lawn' while Mike would mow for real.
2 comments:
I remember those days. My boys all had lawnmowers similar to that - some would blow bubbles. They would 'mow the lawn' while Mike would mow for real.
Yup, same thing here! Braylon has the bubble mower in this picture.
Post a Comment