Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 30!

This week is Week #30...and Baby Brother is the size of a head of lettuce. He's suppose to be 18" long & weigh 3.2 lbs. Braylon was 18" long when he was born.

We have only 10 more weeks to go...about 2.5 months left to go...about 71 more days to go!

And if Baby is 2 weeks early like Braylon was then it's...

only 8 more weeks to go...or 2 months to go...or about 57 days left!

YIKES!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We are so excited for you guys!! I'm working on baby brother's sweater right now. I need a few measurements for Braylon's sweater when you get a chance. =)

I need a measurment around his waist. Basicly from belly button around his back and back to his belly button, the length of his arms, and the inches from his shoulder to waist.

The around his waist measurment tells me how wide the sweater will be, if you want extra for his arms just let me know what his length is and tell me to add an inch or two for those growth spurts, and lastly, the shoulder to waist will tell me how long to make the sweater. =) Can you have braylon pick out a few colors for different train shapes? thanks a bunch Sunshine =)

~hugs~

Jewel said...

Ok, Kathy, sorry it took me til Sat. to measure him! I did tell you by the end of the week but I really didn't mean the very end!

Around his waist it's 20" 9(was 19" but I added an extra).

His arm measurement is 12" so go ahead & make it 14".

And shoulder to waist is 10" but make it 12".

His 2 fav. colors are blue & green. If you need another color then he chooses also yellow.

Not sure if you've thought of it but when Baby would need the sweater he would be closer to 3 mo. old.

Thanx so much!