Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Surprise

Almost a month ago, I posted about my tulip plants popping up...well about a month later I see this new green growth & remembered that I planted hasta plants that my pastor's wife had given me. But I had totally forgotten about it so what a nice Spring Surprise! Can't wait to see them in full bloom! Ok, I just looked up hasta on the internet found out I was spelling it wrong...it's hosta...with an O & not an A...but anyway none of the pictures look like these plants. So now I'm confused. What did I plant? Does anyone know?

4 comments:

Joleen said...

Those look like something I have...could they be lilies? I looked up a picture (here is the link) but it's hard for me to tell if they are exactly the same or not. http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimage%26va%3Dspring%2Blilies%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701&w=550&h=733&imgurl=media-files.gather.com%2Fimages%2Fd597%2Fd655%2Fd745%2Fd224%2Fd96%2Ff3%2Ffull.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gather.com%2FviewImage.jsp%3FfileId%3D3096224745655597%26nav%3DNamespace&size=415k&name=full+jpg&p=spring+lilies&oid=1f7b6f2c3f33f510&fr2=&no=1&tt=18896&sigr=1294f5lc7&sigi=121dtndm9&sigb=12qh6scrv

Joleen said...

Sorry, didn't realize the link was so long - it's just one link to copy & paste. Hope this helps! :)

Jewel said...

Oh yeah, thanx, Joleen! I think now that you mention lilies, that she also gave me some day lilies! THANK YOU!!! When they bloom I'll let you know!

Kathy said...

I'm thinking daffodills. I have them in my front flower bed.