Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Thomas Winner

Braylon gets the Thomas & Friends magazine subscription in the mail every month. And every issue has inside the chance to enter a drawing. Sometimes I remember to do it & sometimes I forget. One day I dropped Braylon off @ a friend's house & the mother says "hey, congrats, Braylon for winning the prize!" We had no clue what she was talking about! They also get the Thomas & Friends magazine & had seen in small print that Braylon had won in the previous issues drawing!!! So this is what I had entered him in for in the Nov./Dec. 2009 issue :

And this is where his name is listed in the March/April 2010 issue...I've got it circled in red pen:

And April 13th is when he received his pkg. that came in the mail! It's a DVD called Holiday Express & it came w/a wooden Holiday Thomas engine!

I can't believe my 3.5 yr. old won his 1st drawing! I can't even win those things! :)

1 comment:

Joleen said...

Wow ~ That is so awesome! Congrats Braylon!