Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

El Maguey & Point Of Grace Concert

Last Sat. we had a Date Nite by accident. Sort of. A co-worker of Ben's got some tickets to the Point Of Grace concert & gave Ben 2 of them. So @ 1st we were thinking that's all we'd do. But then I decided "hey, let's eat out before then." And hence became our Date Nite! Neither of us were extremely hungry so we ordered a beef fajita dinner to share. And normally when we eat out we are too full to do dessert. But this time since we shared a meal, I suggested we get dessert. It's hard for us to choose since we are not familiar w/Mexican name desserts & we asked our waiter to explain each of them but it still was kinda confusing so we tried Sopapilla w/ice cream & oh my goodness, the absolute bestest dessert!!! It's made out of tortilla but it's cooked dessert style w/cinnamon & sugar, caramel & chocolate sauce, ice-cream, cool whip, & a cherry on top! Like I will get this dessert over & over again, it's that good!

Here we are @ the Point Of Grace concert waiting for it to start. I bought their new CD but what I really like is their new cookbook! They have such simple recipes that I am excited to try out! A couple shots of the concert. We didn't get to stay for the whole concert becuz we needed to get Braylon to bed @ a decent time since we had to get up extra early for Easter Morning activities @ church (which I will post about later).

And you wonder what did we do w/Braylon? We asked my older brother Delwin to come over & watch Braylon. Thanx, Del!

No comments: