Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Family Activity...

Ben has started up his running. He had been going like 4:30-5am in the morning! But that just made me uneasy! So I asked him if he would run when he gets home from work. Sometimes he runs in our neighborhood & sometimes he goes to a track @ a school. Last Wed. when he came home, he asked if Braylon & I wanted to go with him to the track. So I thought sure, then Bray & I can see what Ben does. Ben suggested that I push Braylon around the track in the stroller. 4x around is one mile so that is what I did! It felt great knowing I was exercising. 1st pic is Braylon waiting patiently while Ben stretches to get ready for his run. 2nd pic is Ben running. 3rd pic is Ben is done running so then I let Braylon get out of the stroller & go running towards Daddy. 4th pic is Braylon pushing the stroller around. And the last pic is my 2 cuties running together! Well, Braylon & I have gone 2x already. And both enjoy it. So I'm thinking this is a new family activity! Who knew that exercising could be a fun family outing?!

No comments: