April 5th we had Lynn, her 5 yr. old boy Dylan, & 2 yr. old twins, Daphne & Andrea. I met Lynn when we use to go to Kern Rd. Mennonite.
2 days later (4/7), Braylon went to his friend Noah's house while I went home & had a Work Morning so it wasn't an official play date but he got to have a play date.
Another 2 days later (4/9), Mandy, Noah, & Anna & us were going to go to the zoo but it was going to be too cold so I invited them over for a real play date.
And then the following Wed. (4/14), it's our turn to have Andrew & Jacob over so it was sort of like another play date...just not an official one.

2 days later (4/16), we finally get to do our Zoo Play Date w/Mandy, Noah, & Anna! We've been trying to plan this event since last summer!

And our last & final play date for April was on the 22nd. We invited some MOTTTs friends over. Monique & her son Tyler came over for some fun.
Can you tell we love play dates? :)






No comments:
Post a Comment