Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Marvelous March Thoughts

Here are Braylon's Marvelous March thoughts:

3/4 - Braylon is licking a pink lemonade lollipop. He says "it doesn't taste like lemonade. It tastes like lemon."

3/8 - Braylon & I are snuggling. He says to me "you're pretty." I say "thank you." Then he says "you're suppose to tell me I'm handsome!"

3/10 - Braylon & I went to get the mail. Bray says "hey, the wind is blowing my shirt. Maybe it'll blow my shirt right off of me!"

3/11 - I say out loud "what was I going to put on the grocery list?" Braylon comes up to my tummy & whispers to it "Baby, say apples!"

* During Braylon's breakfast prayer he says "help us to have fun listening to Baby's heart beep!" He knew we had a Baby appt. today but I think it's so cute he says "heart beep" instead of "heart beat!"

3/14 - Braylon called a lamp post "lamposter."

3/25 - Braylon proclaims "I need a drink becuz I'm melting!"

3/27 - Braylon says to Ben "if you don't know what I'm talking about, just ask myself." Long pause. Then "becuz I don't know how to explain it."

3/28 - Braylon is talking about our breakfast @ IHOP. He says "I wish they still had the Mickey Mouse pancakes...hey maybe I ate the last one the last time I was there." Which was about a yr. ago!

3/29 - Braylon says to Ben "I'm a good licker, aren't I? Like a dog!"

* I had just put a piece of Juicy Fruit gum in my mouth & went to kiss Braylon. He says "I smell Juicy Fruit becuz it juices!"

Stay tuned for "Adorable April" thoughts!

No comments: