Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last Day Of March...

Here's what we did last Wed. on the last day of March:

Started out the day w/a Work Morning so Braylon was @ Jacob's house. This is what greeted my eyes when I came to pick Braylon up that I just had to take a pic!
Jen reading to Andrew, Jacob, & Braylon

On the way home, I decided to treat Braylon & I to one of Ben's Soft pretzels @ our mall! These are the best tasting pretzels I have had! Normally we get original w/cheese dip. This time I ordered Sour Cream & Chives...oh my goodness...totally deliciousness...and messy!

Whenever we go to our mall, Braylon has to see the electric train!

For supper, I had a Panera Gift Card burning a hole in my wallet...Ben got it for me for Christmas. I've been to Panera a couple of times since then but I wanted to wait til the 3 of us could go to use it. So finally I said "let's go to Panera!" Here are my 2 cute boys enjoying their Panera meal!

No comments: