Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The iPod!

Whenever we are in the car & Ben is driving Braylon will always ask if I'll sit in the back w/him. Lately now I sit in the front next to Ben on the way to wherever & on the way home I sit in the back next to Bray. NOW Braylon asks becuz all he wants is...his Momma!...nope!...all he wants is his Momma's iPod! I won't let him play w/it unless one of us is next to him so that's why he asks for me to sit next to him now! I've been replaced by the iPod!

No comments: