It amazes me (which of course it shouldn't) how God answers our prayers even when we don't request them in a prayer form. He just knows our every thoughts. For the last couple of months dealing w/morning sickness, I've had no energy!!! So trust me, I get nothing done around the house!!! NOTHING! So I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed...and then 2 of my church friends ask me if I want to go in w/them & do a childcare swap thing every wk. on Wed. mornings. So today Braylon & Jacob went to Andrew's house from 9:30am-12:30pm & ate lunch there. Next week Braylon & Andrew will go to Jacob's house. And then the next week Andrew & Jacob will come to our house. And we'll switch back & forth like that. So there's 2 Wednesdays in a row where I'll have a Work Morning to do whatever I want to do! Now I say that's a Sweet Setup!!!
When I picked Braylon up today @ Andrew's house the 3 of them were playing in the living room, having a blast together!!!

Braylon, Andrew, & Jacob
Thank you, God, for answering even my silent prayers!!! And thank you, Kris & Jen, for asking me to do this w/you guys!!! I appreciate it so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment