Well this past Wed. was Braylon's & my 1st time to have Andrew & Jacob over for our child care swap thing. It went great! It's amazing how all 3 boys get along so well. Braylon did great w/sharing his toys & not getting upset if someone played w/something "wrong" (which he was doing in the past!). I was proud of him!
Here they are dancing buddies!

Braylon had informed me the night before that he did NOT want to pull his train table. I was proud of him realizing that it could upset him if they didn't play w/it "correctly" in his eyes so therefore let's not have it out! But when the 2 boys went into his room & starting playing w/the Take-Along set I wondered how Bray would do...but he did great...they all 3 played together well!

I had them do an Arts & Crafts project I got out of a Toddler book...making pouches out of paper plates.

Then we went downstairs to play.
Braylon being the monkey in the middle.

Then it was Jacob's turn to be in the middle.

And of course Andrew had to have his turn!

Here are the 3 of them watching Braylon's favorite TV show "
Word World" on PBS from 11:30-noon while I get lunches ready!

Yum Yum...lunch of corn dog, 4 grapes, 2 baby carrots, 2 pieces of cubed cheese, & juice box!
I was impressed that all 3 of them ate great!!!

And then there was more play time until Moms came to get the boys! Having fun in the Thomas tent!
What imaginations they all have!

This is a great setup & I am once again so thankful that Kris & Jen asked me to be a part of this child care swap! If you didn't read my post explaining about this Sweet Setup, click
here to read about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment