Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hangin' With Grandma!

Today my mom came over to spend the day w/Braylon & I. We love it when she visits!
Of course, Braylon had to show her all of his new gifts. This Thomas tent is one he got from his Uncle Rick, Aunt Shali, & cousins Brockton, Gabriel, & Kylee. Do you see them peeking thru the holes @ the top?
My dad drew my name for Christmas & one of the gifts he got me was the game Uno Flash. One of the lights doesn't light up so my mom brought the receipt & we headed to Target to exchange for another one. Plus I had a gift certificate that I received from someone @ church.
After our shopping excursion, Mom treated Braylon & I to lunch @ Panera Bread. Yum! Yum!
I think most of you know that I've been dealing w/awful morning sickness. And so Ben has had to cook our meals for a couple of months now. Thankfully I'm feeling better! It's still lingering but I definitely have more energy. Anywho, my sweet, thoughtful Mom brought ingredients along to make a Ham/Potato Casserole for us!
Here's Braylon wanting to help Grandma!
Thank you, Mom, for coming to visit us today. Thank you for buying Braylon some toys. Thank you for treating us to Panera. And thank you for our supper!

No comments: