Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nail Polish & Raspberry Goodies

What a strange title, eh? Well I was looking @ yesterday's pictures & these are the only 2 pics I took for that day! I know, amazing, none of my boy! The 1st picture is, obviously, of my nails & the nail polish I used. This nail polish is some my mom & dad bought for me from Africa. This lasted for one whole week w/out chipping one iota! I was so impressed with it!!! If you know of nail polish that lasts that long or longer before it's 1st chip, please let me know!!!

The 2nd picture...this past Sat. we had our Small Group meeting where we meet w/3 other families in our church every 3rd Sat. We always eat a meal together & then just chat & share w/each other. Ben surprised me & bought my favorite pie...Raspberry Cream Pie...to celebrate my BD...he also got a 2nd pie...Pecan Pie...to celebrate someone else's BD in our group which was 3 days after mine. When we got home, he showed me that he also bought me Raspberry Whoopie Pies! Oh my goodness, they are so absolutely delicious! Thank you, Ben!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Mmmmm...my mouth is watering looking at the pie & whoopie pies! Love the nail polish color!!
I'm certain you already know this but your hubby is definately a 'keeper' ((HUGGLES))