Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Supper Rewards

Here I went the whole day without taking a picture...pretty impressive, eh?

But then Braylon did a good job eating his supper so he got to pick out 2 rewards!

But 1st I have to tell you about our supper...what a smorgasboard!

Ben had left over roast & veggies that he made in the crockpot on Sun. Braylon had left over mac 'n cheese that they had last night becuz I was out for supper & I don't like mac 'n cheese so that's when they have it. I had left over fajitas from going out last night for my Women's Nite @ El Maguey. Their service isn't the greatest but that was the BEST tasting fajita I have had!!!

Ok, and now for dessert...we also all had something different!!! Ben had left over Raspberry Cream Pie that he got for my BD. But I love the Raspberry Whoopie Pies better so I had one of those. And Braylon didn't want either so he chose Dibs, bite size ice-cream snacks.

What a crazy smorgasboard of a meal! Seriously, we do usually eat the same stuff! But not tonight for some reason!

Ok, on to Braylon's rewards. The 1st one he drew was "Read an extra book at bedtime!" He chose a Thomas book, of course!And the 2nd reward was "Lay with him for an extra 5 min. at bedtime!" It's Ben's night so he had the honor of hanging out w/Braylon an extra 5 min. Which is happening right now & from the sound of things...it sure sounds like they are having fun!

4 comments:

The Lantzes said...

that is so sweet!

ThisIsMyLife said...

how sweet!...what a lucky little boy he is!

The Lantzes said...

I read your blog and thought you stopped writing but I had the old one that I looked at I didn't know you had a new one. I always read hanging with jewel....I found you though again so now I can read it!

Kathy said...

those pictures are priceless =)