Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My 2 Boys

Today Braylon went to Jacob's house to play with Jacob & Andrew while I had a Work Morning. I 1st went to check out the preschool that we're looking into putting Braylon in next Fall. Looks good to me. Then I went home & worked on some things. Thanx Jen for watching Braylon! He had fun! After I picked Braylon up, we decided to give Ben a surprise visit at work.
Ben showed us his door project that he's working on.
Braylon didn't like all the shop noises so he says to Ben "pick me up Daddy. I want to snuggle w/you for a very long time!" How can you ignore a request like that, eh?
This is Braylon's favorite activity to do when he visits Ben at work...draw on his dry erase board!
His masterpiece is complete (Ben drew the train) with his name that he wrote by himself.
Later at home...tonight was my Work Night so this is what my boys decide to do towards the end of the evening...Braylon's playing on my iPod & Ben's on his! Aren't they just too cute?!

1 comment:

ThisIsMyLife said...

Hey Jewel! I found your blog through Natalie's. Braylon is such a little cuttie! It's been great getting to know you at MOTT's! Have a great week!