Every time Braylon can do something new, I am so amazed. This time it's the McDonald's play land. Friday we were out & about & I decided @ the last moment to have lunch @ McD's so Braylon could play @ the play land.
Here he is eating his Happy Meal first...
chicken nuggets & french fries.

Last time we were here was 4 months ago & he would only go up one way & slide down only one slide. That's how not adventurous he was. This time he saw another way he could go up...

...and then I wondered what he would do once he got up to the top & saw that he could only go one way & it had to be thru a tunnel...

...but he did it & he ended up sliding down a different slide. There are 3 slides & this time he would go down all 3 of them!!!

I am so proud of my boy being adventurous...he had so much more fun having more options!
No comments:
Post a Comment