For Christmas Ben got me my own iPod. I say my own becuz he's already owned one for a few months. One of the apps that I downloaded on it (Ben also has it on his iPod) is "What To Expect When You Are Expecting." You enter your due date & then each week it'll update the size of Baby & say what size fruit it closely represents. So when we started we were at Week 10:
Week 10 - Lime
Week 11 - Large Plum
Week 12 - Peach
Week 13 - Lemon
Week 14 - Orange
Week 15 - Avocado
So this week Baby's name is...Baby Avocado!!! Even Braylon calls it whatever fruit it is for that week. It's so cute!!!






2 comments:
I'm thinking I might get a lil hungry with this weekly fruit name thing....=)
I really do like calling baby by the fruit name
-Braylon
Post a Comment