Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 25

Well I was disappointed to find out that Baby did not grow into a new produce...he's still the size of an Eggplant...but he did grow some...9.2 inches long & weighs a big whoppin' 2 lbs.!!!

Maybe they are running out of produce ideas so need to repeat a couple of times. Hopefully next week, he'll be something else! :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You should post a picture of your eggplant growin in your belly =) I'm getting so darn tootan excited for you. What can I crochet for the little bundle? I have a few ideas for Braylon. He's goign to need a little something for being a big brother. What size is Braylon? ~Hugs~

Jewel said...

I'll post a pic soon for the 6th month marker. Thanx for being excited for us! We have a Baby appt. today. This morning Braylon prayed all on his own "please help us have fun listening to Baby's heart beep!" :) Ooh, are you going to make matching outfits for Bray & his Baby Brother??? That would be so cute. Bray is wearing 3T but he's been pretty much following the size mark so when he turns 4 in June he'll be transitioning to 4T. Now that's the top. On the bottom he's a bit smaller...he now wears 2T for his pants.