Once we went home, we decided to continue our fun & play in our backyard, at Yoder Land Playground!
Monday, March 22, 2010
2 Playgrounds
Friday night, after supper, Ben suggested we take Braylon to a playground for the 1st time this year. We didn't tell Braylon where we were going & here's his expression when he figured it out:
Not sure if you remember but last Spring/Summer/Fall we kept track to see how many parks & playgrounds we could go to. We would grab a rock each time & write the date & the place on it. I don't really want to do that again so this time I'm just going to keep a running tab @ the side of my blog of how many we go to this yr. Here are some pictures of our fun (even tho it was cold!!!):








Once we went home, we decided to continue our fun & play in our backyard, at Yoder Land Playground!



Once we went home, we decided to continue our fun & play in our backyard, at Yoder Land Playground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Awesome pics Ju Ju Bear!! Altho, I think he really needs an MSU shirt. GO GREEN. LOL
I recognize that playground. which one is it?
Is this Kris G.? This playground is at Oxbow School.
Post a Comment