Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Braylon's New Hobby

Lately whenever I'm @ the computer, Braylon will ask if he can type. So finally I came up w/this idea...I opened a Word file & saved it as "Braylon's Typing" & I have an icon on the desktop. So whenever he asks, we can just click on the icon & his Word file opens up to a pg. that he can start typing.Braylon has been showing a desire to spell words for quite a while now, which is great! But lately, he has shown a love for reading. He can read quite a few words now. Which totally impresses me! He loves to sound words out & guesses what they say. I just can't believe my little boy is starting to read now!!!

No comments: