Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Braylon...

Every day I love my Braylon (and Ben) more & more. Every day I am always impressed w/something Braylon does or says. Yesterday was no exception. While I was on the computer, he asked for some paper & moments later he hands me these papers. I am sooo proud of him of all the letters that he can draw now! You might need to click on the picture to see the letters up close.And here's his name Big as Life!
Then he asked me to help him spell this "For Mom And Dad To Read The Story." What a character!
When he got up from his nap, he got the idea that he wanted to play in water which he hasn't done in awhile. So here he is enjoying water...
For supper last night he ate great! So he drew the reward: "You may go for a ride on Daddy's shoulders!"

And nothing else describes my Braylon better than this picture of him enjoying his life on his train table!

No comments: