Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today's Rewards...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I am actually blogging about TODAY...that means I'm all caught up! So this morning, Braylon ate like a champ for breakfast...he chowed down his waffle & asked for cereal. And gobbled that all up. While I ate my breakfast in peace! I let him draw out of the Reward Box. He grabbed "Play Hide 'N Seek."
I counted 1st & this is where I found him hiding...under his bed!
Then it was his turn to count & I'm hiding beside our bed w/my camera ready to take a picture of him "seeking" me!
For supper, he ate really well so we let him draw out of the box.
He drew "Color."

No comments: