Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lovin' Legos

Braylon has had these few lego pieces since Christmas when he received Lego Spencer (a Thomas & Friends train) which came with these pieces. But it's just yesterday & today where he's gotten into building stuff w/them. It's so neat to see all the different creations he comes up! I'm hoping that this weekend @ the Children's Resale I will find some more to get for him.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have to admit...I am 34...and still, to this day LOVE playing with Legos!! If I ever get down to visit I can assure you, I'll be asking Braylon to play Legos with me =)