Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hangin' With Cousin Ezra

This past weekend we finally got my nephew Ezra over for his BD sleepover. I won't tell you that his BD happened this past June. So we are only 8 months behind. It all started when I got pregnant & then had to deal w/morning sickness for sooo long! Which I can't remember if I told ya'll but that has passed! Thank you, God! But anyway, back to our time w/Ezra. Ezra was staying @ my parents' house so my dad graciously brought Ezra to our house (since I had just gone out to their house 2x the day before!). In case you forgot, when we have our nieces/nephews over for their BD sleepover they also get to choose where they want to eat out for their BD meal! Here are the 2 boys playing w/Braylon's Travel Memory game while on the way to...
Hacienda! Ezra said he wanted to go where you get a frisbee w/your meal. Unfortunately Hacienda doesn't do that anymore but he still wanted to go there.
So we got him a sombrero & had the staff sing Happy Birthday to him Hacienda style. He looks pretty pleased with himself...and then there's Braylon's expression...who knows?!
Braylon loving his cousin!
So...I had this great idea...I thought Braylon is now old enough...so we let the 2 boys sleep together. Ezra was asleep in like 10 min. But no, not our Braylon! Finally @ 11pm, Braylon calls out to me & says "Ezra is moving around too much!" So that did it! Ben & I pulled out the hide-away-bed from our couch in the living room (where we normally have our nieces & nephews sleep). And grabbed a sleeping bag...and Ben grabbed Ezra & moved him to his new bed. He woke up, reached out to give me a hug, & said "good night, Aunt Jewel!" and went back to sleep.
The next morning I asked Ezra if he remembered us moving him & he said "nope!" Here are the 2 boys brushing their teeth, getting ready to go to church.
Sunday lunch consisted of LEFTOVERS from Hacienda!
Ooh, I just love leftovers!
Every time Ezra comes to our house, he wants to play the game "Mouse Trap." And it's neat that Braylon now can play it too!
Before we took off to bring Ezra back to my parents' house, we had to get a pic of the boys w/their matching Hacienda hats. Braylon got his purple one when we ate out for my BD in Jan.
One last picture of the 2 cute cousins together!
We all had a fun time w/Ezra!!!

No comments: