Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Fun Filled" February Sayings

It wasn't til the end of the month where I remembered to jot down Braylon's "fun-filled" sayings in February!

2/24 - "You're the best Mommy ever becuz you pick my boogers!"

2/25 - We laughed @ something Braylon said & then he says "you're welcome for being so cute!" Oh my, I think we need to work on modesty! :)

2/28 - Braylon asked his cousin Ezra "do you have a remembery like an elephant?" Bray put the 2 word "remember" & "memory" together! He meant to say "memory!"

* Braylon asks "do you have a shirt on underneath?" & I say "yes. Do you have a shirt on under you?" He isn't wearing a shirt. He says "no, just Jesus is under my skin becuz he's in my heart!" Awe!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The last comment he made melts my heart.

Jewel said...

Yes, ours too! I was so surprised when he said that!