Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Double Over With Laughter December Thoughts

Here are Braylon's "Double Over With Laughter" December thoughts:

12/1/11 - "I walked under the kissletoe but there was no one to kiss!" Yup, he calls the mistletoe a kissletoe!

12/4 - "I just wish we could just jump all the way down the calendar to Christmas!"

12/12 - We were talking about what words Jaydon knows. Braylon says "he use to know Dad's & my name. But he lost it in his brain!" Jaydon use to say Da Da for Ben & Ba Ba for Braylon but he just won't say it anymore.

12/14 - We are playing downstairs. I ran upstairs for something & Braylon yells "can you bring my camera down in case Jaydon is really cute?!"

12/17 - "Jaydon, I wish we could keep you when you turn into an adult!"

Stay tuned for "Just So Darn Cute" January thoughts!

No comments: