Jaydon's 1st Valentine's Day! He is 8 months old.
Since Ben was planning to grill on Valentine's Day, the night before we did Valentine shape waffles for supper.
Apparently I couldn't wait for Valentines to give the boys their Valentine books that I get them every year becuz they are ready for bed & have their books in their hands!
Jaydon & Braylon showing each other some love on Valentine's Day!
Ben showing me his love by grilling dinner for me!
Me & my sweet boys! I love them soooo much! And I love the love they have for each other!
Our Valentine family picture:
I ran across a website called Love Books & you can make personalized books that tell someone the reasons why you love them. I made all 3 of my boys their own personal book. Braylon decides to make it a coloring book!
Happy Valentine's Day, my 3 sweet boys!






No comments:
Post a Comment