Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

My 2 Brothers

It's very rare that I get a picture of my 2 older brothers so I don't talk much about them. You know, because the pictures I take help me come up w/post ideas. Anyway, we're @ my parents' house on Jan. 27th, 2011 celebrating Jan. & Feb. birthdays! I just realized I am posting this on Jan. 27th, 2012 so I am only ONE year behind on my blog! YES! :) Okay, back to my brothers...Kendall, on the left, is 4 yrs. older than me. Delwin, in the Michigan sweatshirt, is 7 yrs. older than me! Yes, I am adopted, since it's obvious that we don't look alike. Delwin was actually born over in Jos, Africa. My dad was a math & science teacher for TAP (Teachers Abroad Program) over there for 3 yrs. when my brother was born. My humorous hubby Ben likes to say that Delwin is truly an African American! :) Kendall was born in the good ole state of Michigan! And I was born in Seoul, South Korea.
I love my brothers!

No comments: