Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

6 Months Old!!!!!!

On Dec. 9, 2010, Jaydon turned 6 months old...1/2 yr. And just like I couldn't find the info for his weight & height for 5 months, I can't seem to find it for 6 months either! Ugh! But at least I do have a picture of him! And next to him is, of course, Braylon's 6 month pic:
Here's some more pics of our big boy 6 month old!
He still sleeps in the bassinet next to meet @ night time but during the day for his naps, we pick up his bassinet (very easy to do), & set it on Braylon's bed so I can work on things in our room during his naps. As you can see, anything & everything goes in that mouth of his!

Love you, Jaydon Jae, and happy 6 months of living! Hope you have a very Merry 1st Christmas!

No comments: