Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9 Months Old!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2011 Jaydon turned 9 mo. old!!!!!!!!! Here's Jaydon's 9 mo. pic & then Braylon's 9 mo. pic:
Jaydon weighs 21 lbs. & 28.5" long
Braylon weighed 19 lbs. & 2.5 oz. & 29" long
They both got a Hesston College t-shirt after they were born since I'm an alumni!

At 9 months Jaydon plays, eats, plays, eats, & sleeps!

Jaydon & Braylon in Hesston College shirts!
Jaydon is wearing the one we got in the mail becuz he was born.
Braylon is wearing one that I had when I was a young one!

Ben likes to point out "He's been out the same amount of time he's been inside!" Get it? 9 months of pregancy inside my tummy & he's been out in this world for 9 months? Silly guy!

No comments: