Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Ben's & Jewel's 1st Family Fun Nite...

Fri., Jan. 28th, 2011, Ben got his 1st Family Fun Nite. He chose Homemade Pizza for supper! Yum!
Jaydon is not eating pizza yet so instead he got to eat this:
And for the activity he chose "play the Wii!" We played Bowling & Golf.
Here's my favorite pic of the evening!
2 weeks later, Feb. 11th, 2011, we found ourselves home again on a Friday night so I got to have my 1st Family Fun Nite. I chose Homemade Nachos w/the works for my supper! I also chose a special drink: French Berry Soda (from Aldi's or Meijer, those are the 2 places I get groceries at). Yum! Yum!
Of course Jaydon had to have his own meal since he couldn't eat our nachos.
I LOVE to play games so that's what I chose for us to do. I just got this Cranium game called Whoonu (from a yard sale or Goodwill, those are the 2 places I get bargains at). We played another game but I can't remember & I forgot to take a picture of it.

No comments: