Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Months Old!!!!!

Nov. 9, 2010 (yes, I am a yr. & 2 mo. behind! I'm trying to catch up!) Jaydon turned 5 months old! Here's Jaydon's 5 mo. picture & then Braylon's 5 mo. pic:
I can't believe that I can't find anywhere where I documented Jaydon's weight & height. Oh the luck of a 2nd born...Braylon's 1st yr. of life I have documented practically every second & Jaydon's I barely document once a month! I'm so sorry, Jaydon! I still love you just as much though! Here are some pics of him @ 9 months:
He loves his exersaucer...finally.
All ready for bed: all swaddled up & getting kisses from Daddy & big brother Braylon!
The next day we went to visit Ben @ work which I try to do once a month:

No comments: