Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Neato-tastic November Nugget

Here is one quote that I remembered to write down in November from Braylon. I remember there were more but just never took the time to write them down. Boo on me! So anyway, the one quote is....drum roll, please!

11/16 - Braylon saw a mess of stuff on the floor when he came home from school & says "Jaydon!" I asked him how does he know Jaydon did it. Bray says "becuz you don't play that much. You're an adult so you work!"

Hmmm...point proven! Maybe I should play more! :)

I already have @ least one quote down for Dec. so stay tuned for his "Double Over With Laughter December" thoughts!

No comments: