Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Guesses...& Week 21

Well I figured Ben, Braylon, & I need to put in our educated guess...

Ben's guess is GIRL!

Braylon's guess is GIRL!

Jewel's guess is BOY!

Stay tuned to see who's right...

Also...we are on Week 21 & Baby has now turned into the size of a...

SPAGHETTI SQUASH (what's a spaghetti squash? I've heard of acorn squash, butternut squash, but spaghetti???)

Baby is 8 inches long & weighs in at 1 whole lb.!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh, those are yummy. When you cook them up, the flesh inside is like spaghetti - all stringy.