Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boy??? or Girl???

Well we have our much anticipated ultrasound appointment this coming Thurs. @ 1:20pm!!!

What do you think we're going to have??? Here are some comparisons to help you out:

Braylon: I had morning sickness for 4.5 months.

Now: I had morning sickness for 4.5 months. This time around I have the wonderful gift of post nasal drip! Which probably has nothing to do w/the pregnancy but it's happening this time around.

Shoot, I can't think of anymore comparisons! Sorry! I guess that wasn't too helpful!

If you have any questions to help you take a guess, feel free to ask. Remember you have a 50-50 chance of being right! :)

4 comments:

Yoder Schrock Family said...

I'm guessing a girl because yesterday Braylon said something about his sister. I'm banking on him having a sixth sense about it.

Unknown said...

How exciting :) I can't wait to find out what you are going to have!!!! Make sure to let us know!

I am going to guess girl!

ThisIsMyLife said...

i'm guessing a boy. just for the record....im usually wrong :)

Kathy said...

I'm thinkin' it's a girl =)