Here are some just too cute sayings that Braylon said in January that I remembered to write down:
1/1 - I said to Braylon, "let's celebrate!" Braylon says "let's throw up a marching band!" I think he meant let's create a marching band becuz then he went & got us instruments to play.
* Braylon is looking @ Ben's iPod & wants to watch the Thomas train video on it. He says "I am so intrigued w/this new one!" We have no clue how he came up w/the word "intrigued!"
1/8 - Braylon asked me what I was looking @ & I say "I'm looking @ all the snow on the bird feeder." Bray looks & then says "that burns my heels!" I ask "what does?" Bray says "how much snow there is on the bird feeder!" Oh my goodness! Where he comes up w/this stuff, I have no clue!
1/29 - Braylon & I are @ a friend's house & we're washing our hands before lunch. Bray asks "what kind of soap is this? Diet?" He meant "Dial!" And we don't even drink Diet pop!
Stay tuned for "Fun Filled" February Sayings!






No comments:
Post a Comment