Well the other day, I decided we could add one more "job" for him. He now can help us unset the table. He either has to bring things to the kitchen counter or put things away in the fridge.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
A New Job...
No, it's not Ben or I that has a new job...it's Braylon. For about 10 months now, his responsibility has been his "clean up job!" After each meal, he throws away the stuff that goes in the garbage.
Well the other day, I decided we could add one more "job" for him. He now can help us unset the table. He either has to bring things to the kitchen counter or put things away in the fridge.
What a Big Boy we have! Thanx, Braylon, for your help!
Well the other day, I decided we could add one more "job" for him. He now can help us unset the table. He either has to bring things to the kitchen counter or put things away in the fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
what a fantastic little helper!! Way to go Braylon!!
Post a Comment