1. Sunday (Feb. 7th) - We start the day by going to church & there are tons of friends there. For lunch we ate out @ Steak 'N Shake w/our friends Jon, Mandy, Noah, & Anna. Later in the evening some church friends invited our whole Sunday School class over for a Super Bowl party. There were 11 families there, which included 19 adults and 19 children!!! Braylon had lotsa friends to play w/that night! Thanx, Pete & Kris!
4. Wednesday - Our church has this event called FAB which runs for 8 Wed. eve. in a row. Braylon gets to play w/friends in the Toddler Room. Here they are watching a skit which Ben was in.
6. Friday - My good friend Mandy offered to watch Braylon so I could have a morning to get some stuff done. I brought back Jimmy John's sandwiches for lunch when I picked Bray up. Braylon had a blast w/Mandy, Noah, & Anna. Thanx, Mandy!






No comments:
Post a Comment