Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bottle!

July 12th when Jaydon is just 3 days over being 1 month old, Ben gave him a bottle for the 1st time. He took it like a champ, just like Braylon did 4 yrs. ago!

The next evening Braylon had his turn!

And the next evening, I gave it a try. What a trooper he is!

We're giving it to him once a day so that way if I need to be out in an evening I can & we know he'll drink from the bottle.

The only other person that has given him the bottle so far besides us is my mom:

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great job Jaydon!