Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Thoughts...

Ok, if you remember I only had ONE June quote to post about. We made up for it with this month! Here are Braylon's many silly July thoughts...

7/5 - Don't toast me, I'm a builder!

* How did you forget so soon, baboon?

* Don't eat the dice. You'll choke them!"
I'm assuming he meant to say "you'll choke ON them!

* I'm good at this game becuz I'm Handy Manny!

* I was scarfing down my corn on the cob & Braylon says "you're like Jade!" Our dog Jade eats very fast!

7/16 - I asked Braylon to go see if my water bottle was on the TV tray. Bray says "sure becuz I have longer eyes than you so I can see better!"

7/18 - I asked Braylon what flavor sucker he chose & he says "apple lemon!" It was a Sour Apple sucker. Makes sense!

* Braylon was carrying a gift bag that had glitter on it & he got some glitter on him. He says "look, I'm glowing!"
He meant to say "I'm glittering!"

* Braylon is munching on a Pringle chip. He says "ouch, I swallowed the chip & it poked my foot! I mean throat!"

7/19 - Braylon comes up to me w/his back to me & starts rubbing his back up & down & says "I'm using you as an itching pole!"

* Ben said "you talk up a storm" to Braylon. Bray says "huh?" I talked & then a storm came?"

7/21 - Braylon: You dreamed wrong.
Me: I didn't even know I dreamed. How do you know that I dreamed?
Bray: Becuz I saw it inside you...from your belly button.

* Today is Dad's BD. He's 32. Does that mean he can hold me better?

7/23 - Jaydon was in his bouncer seat for awhile. Ben says "I'm going to get him out before he starts fussing." Braylon says "good job for saving my brother!"

7/25 - Ben is scooping up ice-cream & Braylon says "that's the biggest snowball I've ever seen!"

Stay tuned for "Amazing August" thoughts that can only come from our 4 yr. old!!!!

No comments: