Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jewel's 18 Summer Wishes Done!

Here are 18 Summer Wishes I've done so far...didn't realize it's the same amount as Braylon!

6/22 - Drink Lemonade - Braylon took this picture.

6/23 - Eat Out - at Five Guys (a new favorite place to eat now!)

6/24 - Go To A Yard Sale - my mom also loves yard sales! We went to one in my neighborhood.

6/24 - Nap - once my 2 boys were down for their naps, I took mine! - my mom took this pic

6/24 - Drink Vanilla Coke - it's one of my favorite drinks

6/24 - Play A Game - Guess who I'm playing with? Nope not Ben or Braylon or Jaydon...it's my Mom! Both boys were napping so I taught her how to play "Phase 10 Dice."

6/24 - Eat Outside On Our Deck - have not been able to do this much this year becuz it's been so stinkin' hot!!!

6/24 - Eat Mulberries - there are a couple of mulberry trees that are on the other side of our fence but their branches lean over into our yard so we get free yummy mulberries every summer!

6/26 - Have A Scrapbooking Day! :) The only times I had to stop was to eat meals w/my boys & to feed Jaydon.

7/5 - Sweet Corn from Charlie's

7/5 - Freeze Corn - not just any ole corn...it's gotta be Sweet Corn Charlie's! I love the look on Braylon's face!

7/12 - Visit Ben @ Work - this is Jaydon's 1st time...it's after he turned 1 mo. old...we will visit Daddy after each month BD.

7/21 - Go To A Play Ground - when I wrote this I thought it would be w/Ben but...a friend invited Braylon, Jaydon, & I to meet her & another friend @ this new playground that a local church made.

7/24 - Go To The Fair - this was my new activity @ the Fair...nursing Jaydon..haven't had to do that before. Didn't do it w/Braylon. I think w/Braylon I would've thought "there's no way I'm nursing him out in public!" We gave him a bottle. And now, 2nd time around, it's no big deal. Funny how perspectives change.

7/29 - Go On A Family Walk - we walked to the library to return 3 videos...this is what our family walks look like...with Braylon biking...it's rare for him to walk...whenever I mention a walk he always asks to ride his bike.

7/31 - Polish My Finger & Toe Nails - this is not what I had in mind when I wrote this down on my list...I meant I would just polish them myself...well Braylon was a Ring Bearer in a wedding & after rehearsal dinner Cousin Heather asked if I wanted to go w/her & some others the next morning to get my nails done...it was perfect timing between Jaydon's feedings. So I went...never ever have gotten my nails done before...always @ Jewel's Salon...so I decided to go w/a French Manicure. Love it! My toe nails I just got painted the same color as my finger nails but w/o the white tips.

8/8 - Go To A Park - this isn't what I had in mind when I wrote this one down either...I thought we'd go to a park but the place I am at is called "Amigo Park" & I'm at a playground w/Braylon, Jaydon, & my 2 nieces so thought hey this'll count...my niece Mattie asked if she could take a picture of Jaydon & myself.

8/8 - Go On A Date Nite - go to Buffalo Wild Wings b/c we got a Peelers card from a girl @ church who was selling them for a fundraiser.

No comments: